Andrea Matthews is one of the Directors of Creative Physiotherapy Ltd.
She is an Occupational Therapist and Advanced Sensory Integration Practitioner, who is also one of the Directors of Neuro Rehab Group and Creative Physiotherapy’s sister company Creative NeuroRehab Ltd.
Andrea has worked in healthcare since 2000 and has a BSc in psychology as well as an MSc in Occupational Therapy and post-graduate training in sensory integration. She specialises in working with adults and children with …
- Acquired brain injury
- Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Challenging behaviour
- Sensory processing difficulties
Andrea is passionate about making therapy fun through connecting with people to find out what is important to them.
Her Dad had a serious traumatic brain injury when she was 16 years old and a stroke a few years after that. She has lived through brain injury as a family member/carer.
Fun Facts About Andrea
- She loves all animals, even though she has been bitten by a monkey and a hedgehog.
- Prefers to have pudding before main so she can really enjoy it without being too full.
- Can eat anything at any time of the day and has eaten leftover curry and roast dinners for breakfast.
- Enjoys making up silly songs to entertain her children, even though they pretend to find it annoying.