Creative physiotherapy ltd. was set up by two clinicians specialising in rehabilitation (Bilal Sheikh and Andrea Mathews). We are a community based service operating predominantly in the midlands but also further afield. We aim to provide functional rehab options after experiencing life changing injuries.
Amongst the conditions and injuries the people we support have experiences include:
- Acquired brain Injury (traumatic brain injury, stroke, hypoxia)
- Inflammatory neuropathies such as Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Progressive neurological conditions
- Spinal cord injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries (sprains and strains, injuries at work, back pain)
- Post orthopaedic surgery
- Sports injuries
The effects of these conditions can include:
- Altered muscle tone (spasticity and rigidity)
- Coordination And balance impairments
- Postural abnormalities
- Mobility impairments
- Cognitive impairments (physio can work on appropriate attention and concentration in sport)
Our passion is helping people improve their quality of life away from the hospital setting in real life, meaningful situations. Some of our clients are working on return to full contact sport post head injury, others require close care and supervision around the clock and benefit from 24 hour postural management and supported mobility plans. Our library will continuously be updated with information for families, friends and clinicians to learn more about conditions, impairments we work with and the therapy modalities we offer.
Why book an appointment with us?
Click the button below to find out how you, a patient or a loved one could benefit from our services.
Email us at email@example.com or